Wednesday, January 5, 2022

New Year's Day

 Saturday, January 1, 2022 (6:28 a.m.)

Lake Arrowhead, CA

Happy New Year Lord!


Please teach us how to use the time You have provided us wisely and well. Psalm 90:12.

(8:19 a.m.)


Quite tearfully and thankfully I turn to You Dear Lord. With a brand new appreciation of the curious nature You have given [♪Great Is Thy Faithfulness…♪] me.


Lord God, rather than continuing to denounce all the emotions You so fearfully and wonderfully wired within me, I want to fully embrace and explore them. Having spent years attempting to hold them in check, I am asking You to teach me to use them well instead.


Palm 139:11-16 in The Message says it well for me. “Oh yes, You shaped me first inside, then out; You formed me in my mother’s womb. I thank You, High God - You’re breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration - what a creation! You know me inside and out, You know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, You watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before You, The days of my life all prepared before I’d even lived one day.”


Father, I want to live each day of this brand new year believing in and building my life on Your Truth and promises. Take every single one of my emotions and use them for Your good and Your glory Dear Lord.


I love You. I need You. I want You, Lord. To guide, lead and teach me. Use me. Exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(301 words ~ 8:51 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment