Wednesday, January 5, 2022

mercy and kindness

 Tuesday, January 4, 2022 (7:12 a.m.)


We are off to such a slow start this morning Lord. I’m stuck with a word. Pragmatic. It seems to have opened quite the can of worms in my thinking.


Attempting to bring it to Your Word for better understanding, I find myself particularly lost. It seems simple enough. Practical. Matter of fact. Sensible. Yet I am reading cautions at every turn.


Guide me into the understanding You would have me take with me this day I ask Dear Lord.


And here we are. Reading of Your mercies and kindnesses. Leading to our faith in and obedience to You. Coming back around to the mysteries and victory of the Cross.


Father God, I am asking You to empower and enable me to fully ♪Trust In the Lord with all my heart And lean not on my own understanding In all my ways acknowledge You So You will direct my path♪ (Proverbs 3:5-6).


I love You. I need You. I want to live this day exactly as You would have me. Loving You, others and myself with all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 2:30-31). Do all You must to this end Dear Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(211 words ~ 8:12 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment