Monday, January 31, 2022

loving forgiveness

 Monday, January 31, 2022 (7:01 a.m.)

Holy God,


Speak with me about Your loving forgiveness. Oh yes please.


Hopelessness. Despair. Uncertainties. They all come so easily. Thank You that we have Your Word. Your Word that already existed in the beginning (John 1:1a). That was with You, and was You (1b).


Even though there is so much written that I don’t fully understand, I can repeatedly come before you asking for better comprehension. Thank You God that by turning to THE BOTTOM LINE in The Life Recovery Bible I get to read the PURPOSE of the apostle John having written this book.


“To reveal Jesus as the Son of God and show that by faith in Him we can experience true love, forgiveness, and recovery.” Yes, please Lord.


Reading the comment for 1:1-13 I am grateful to You. “The same Power that created the universe is available to create new life from our shattered hopes. The light of life that exposes and drives away the darkness of the human race is the same light that brightens the dark corners of our world…”


Oh, how I look to You and Your light! Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). ♪Thy Will Be Done♪


“… Eternal life and true recovery are ours when we believe what God says, renounce our tendency to do things our way, and receive the One whom God sent to help us.” Oh yes Dear God! Yes that I would freely give up my way for Yours!


John 1:14. New Living Translation. “So the Word became flesh and lived here on earth among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness [grace and truth; loving forgiveness; favor, loving-kindness; God’s gracious love and faithfulness; tender mercy].


Who knew [YOU did!] that coming to You in search of Your loving forgiveness would provide me with Your “perfect balance of grace and Truth” (The Voice). Father I ask You to grant me the appropriate doses of all I need in sharing Your loving forgiveness with all. Myself included.


I love You. I need You. I want You. And I ask You to do in, with, by, through and for me all that is necessary that I would live this day loving You, others and myself as You have ordained. With all of my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31).


I want to glorify and enjoy You. Lovingly forgiving as I go. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(414 words ~ 8:24 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment