Friday, January 28, 2022

already

 Friday, January 28, 2022 (6:39 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You! There have already been so many surprises this morning.


A jarringly early phone call. The smell of cinnamon toasting. Unexpected decorations. Texts. Messages. And the beauty of the sky. I keep coming back to the color and beauty of the sky. Thank You God. You bless us in so very many ways!


This morning I am looking to You. Asking You to guide me in Your Word. Searching various verses to find where You’d have me settle.


Proverbs 8:22-31? Ecclesiastes 4:1-3? So many of the Psalms (7, 11, 27).


Let’s look together at Psalm 139. The Truth of You already knowing us long before our birth. Thank You Father for the security and hope we find in reading and trusting Your Word of Truth and promises.


This smile of peace on my face right now comes from believing what David wrote of You all those years ago. You examine our hearts (v. 1). And know everything about us. Nothing gets by You!


According to The Message (vs. 9-10), no matter where we go “You’re already there waiting!” Lord God, how I thank You for Your eternal presence in our lives. Before, during and forever after our physical existence.


This morning I ask You to walk with me and talk with me as I ♪celebrate another day [year] of livin’… another day [year] of life♪ Thank You for songs to sing. And love to share.


Use me exactly as You alone know is best. I love You. I need You. I want You. And I thank You for the blessings You’ve already provided. As well as those that are to come.


“Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex!” (v. 14). Praise You. I love You. Amen.

(304 words ~ 8:01 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment