Saturday, January 29, 2022

Forgiveness!

 Saturday, January 29, 2022 (6:47 a.m.)

Holy, Holy God,


You teach us so much about You. Thank You Father. Getting to read more about Your love last night, I was thrilled to wake up singing of it this morning.


Not recognizing the song right away. Note by note it became more clear. And as is usual, I again wondered, “Why?”


Thank You that by changing just a word or two, perfect sense was made. Depending if You are singing to me or me to You, the pronouns exchange nicely.


♪The snow is snowing, the wind is blowing But I [you] can weather the storm What do I [you] care how much it may storm I’ve [you’ve] got My [Your] love to keep me [you] warm♪


Having read and embraced the Truth of the choices Your love provides us, I was blessed during the night to continue considering various vital words. Peace of mind, or conflict. Love, or fear. And the one word that covers it all? Forgiveness!


Blessed Father, I am asking You to continue teaching, leading and guiding me in the practice of Your loving forgiveness. Remembering to ask myself at every juncture if I’m seeking peace of mind or conflict.


I long to let go of the fear that has accompanied me the majority of my life. Embracing fully the love that You have for us.


Reading Psalm 139:14 yesterday, Your Truth resonated deeply within me. Where I have often considered myself odd. Weird. Unusually unusual. Yesterday I welcomed with open arms Your Truth that “I AM fearfully and wonderfully made!”


The Message. “Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; You formed me in my mother’s womb. I thank You High God - You’re breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made!” Lord God, I want to stand firmly on this Truth!


“Remarkably and wondrously made” says Christian Standard Bible. Awesome. Amazing. Miraculous. Strange and wonderful… now we’re talking!


“Wonderfully complex” (The Living Bible) was the description that caught my heart yesterday. The list continues. Great. Unique. Excellent. And this from The Passion Translation “mysteriously complex.”


I want to fully embrace all I am in You Dearest Lord. Blessed. Free. Able to choose.


Empower me to settling on peace over conflict. Love over fear. Walking in, with, by, through and for Your forgiveness every step of the way. Do all You must. That I can’t. To Your good and glorious end.


I love You. I need You. I want You. And I thank and praise You Dear Lord. Oh, how I thank and praise You. Use me. Amen.

(432 words ~ 7:49 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment