Friday, January 21, 2022

AND

 Friday, January 21, 2022 (7:19 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You! You led me yesterday. And I followed. Thank You! 


Remembering the phrase “no expectations, only hope” I was able to stay in and enjoy many moments of the day. You did that. Accompanying me just as I had asked.


Waking up singing earlier I ask You to guide me in finding which lyrics You would have me praying right now. Is it ♪God’s Not Dead♪ as I originally thought? Or ♪There’s Nothing That Our God Can’t Do♪?


Maybe this isn’t an either/or occasion. Perhaps I want to think “and.” Joining the Truth of both. You’re not dead AND there’s nothing That You can’t do.


Thank You Father for the opportunities You provide us each and every single moment of all our days. Lord, You are so good. Holy. Powerful. Mighty. Not dead. Surely alive. Living on the inside. Roaring like a lion.


AND


There’s nothing You can’t do. Not a mountain You can’t move. You heal what’s broken inside us. Reviving every dream. ♪Oh praise the name That makes a way There’s nothing that our God can’t do♪


Blessed, holy God, thank You for the Truth You sing to us everyday. Empower and enable me in standing firm, staying my mind AND sharing the hope we have in You at all times.


I love You Lord. I need You. I want You. AND I trust You to do all You promise. Use us as You know is best. Being aware AND alert to Your leading.


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

262 words ~ 8:15 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment