Wednesday, May 1, 2013

choices


Wednesday, May 1, 2013 (6:22 a.m.)
Holy Father,
Thank You. Sleep was good and You were my first choice this morning. I like when that happens! Father, thank You for the blessings You provide. Truth. Love. Hope. Peace of mind.
Your Word clearly spells out the choices we are to make each day. Choices that bring glory and honor to Your most Holy name. Father how I ask You to grant me the ability to make better choices this day.
I love You. Thank You for this privilege. This morning I get to read again about the importance of choosing life (Deuteronomy 30:19-20). I am reminded that with this choice comes the burden of the result of my choices. “Free will is our blessing and our responsibility!” (Free to Choose The Life Recovery Bible)
Thank You Father. Thank You that as I continue exploring Your written Truth I am reminded of the importance of loving You, listening to Your voice and clinging only to You (v. 20).
This morning, as I intentionally choose life, I ask that You would come with me in every single decision I encounter. You are my Father. My God. And with that comes the words to a song.
♫Come, let us worship and bow down And kneel before the Lord, our Maker... He is our God... We are the people of His pasture He is our God... We are the sheep of His hand
I am your sheep. Help me make choices that glorify You. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(257 words ~ 7:32 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment