Wednesday, May 22, 2013

communicate, take 2


Wednesday, May 22, 2013 (6:12 a.m.)
Blessed Father,
I'm here again. Seeking Your will. Your way. Mine doesn't work. I make messes. Thank You that You are far greater than any problem I can create. Thank You for loving me. Flaws and all.
Again I am asking Your help and guidance in my learning to communicate more effectively. I know what's in my head and my heart. I know what it is I want to get across. And I use far too many words trying to do it. “Less is more.” I know that to be true.
In Listening First, a Step 12 devotional about Philip's experience with the Ethiopian eunuch (Acts 8:26-40) it is said, “We all have a valuable story to tell; we just need to discover the best way to communicate it.” I need Your help here Father. You know the words You would have me use and when You'd have me use them.
I look to You Dearest Father. I look to You and Your Word. I trust You to balance my desire to be heard with the truthful, helpful, inspiring, necessary, kind words You would have me share. I love You, Father. Embolden me today to use Your love for each of us in ways I can't even begin to imagine. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(218 words ~ 7:36 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment