Tuesday, May 21, 2013

communicate


Tuesday, May 21, 2013 (6:15 a.m.)
Holy Father,
Good morning. I'm here. Loving You. Grateful for all You provide. Thank You for this current desire to communicate effectively.
Father, I've known for so long that I use too many words. Much more can be said using far less. Work in me here. Remove this long existing pattern and replace it with something far more effective. I've turned to Your Word.
And just as I was asking You to guide me, Ephesians 4:29 (The Voice) says it all. “Don't let even one rotten word seep out of your mouths. Instead, offer only fresh words that build others up when they need it most. That way your good words will communicate grace to those who hear them.”
I truly worked at choosing my words carefully yesterday. Make it so again today I ask. Father, I love You. I long to serve You well. Equip me to that end. With far less words. Thank You Most Holy God. I love You. Amen.
(170 words ~ 6:50 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment