Monday, May 13, 2013

Standing in the need of prayer


Monday, May 13, 2013 (11:42 a.m.)
♫It's me,
♫It's me, it's me, O Lord, standing in the need of prayer Not prayer for anybody else Dear Lord, straight on prayer for me.
I felt frustrated. Bitter. Started becoming resentful toward another and recognized I was standing in the need of prayer.
Just saying this alone with You right now, I find myself smiling. Relaxing. Enjoying the idea of bringing my “stuff” to You and just leaving it here. Thank You Father. Thank You for reminding me that I had a whole lot of choices.
You've been working in us so much around here that I am truly experiencing Your peace rather than any other form of upset. Thank You Father. Thank You for the reminder that I get to even come unto You for my own needs.
I'm not prepared to take any actions. I'm not yet ready to change what I've been doing up until now. What I AM ready, willing and able to do is bring myself before You, standing in the need of prayer.
Have Your way with my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30). I love You so very much and I want them all to belong to You. Thank You for this little bit of extra time with You. Let me use it to Your good and to Your glory. I love You Father. Thank You. Amen.
(235 words ~ 12:11 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment