Friday, May 31, 2013

"Attitude PLUS!"


Thursday, May 30, 2013 (8:44 a.m.)
June Lake Loop, CA
Most Holy God,
Time spent with You has given me “Attitude PLUS!” and I am asking You to temper it into something glorifying to You. Left up to me it will take us south really quickly.
Just looking up the meaning of the verb 'temper' causes me to smile. Thank You Father. “Improve the hardness and elasticity by reheating and then cooling it.” Yes Blessed God, cool me every time I get reheated!
Another meaning is, “serve as a neutralizing or counterbalancing force”. YOU are my neutralizing and counterbalancing Force”! And again, I thank You!
Father, You make me so grateful. Having softened my unruly attitude, I turn again to Your Word. Ephesians 4:23, “Now your attitudes and thoughts must all be constantly changing for the better.” Amen to that!
Your Word is such a blessing and a help. I turn to You asking that I truly LIVE Your Word this day. Keep me so attuned to it that I recognize immediately when I begin to stray. I love You and I thank You. Amen.
(190 words ~ 9:04 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment