Thursday, May 23, 2013

truly


Thursday, May 23, 2013 (6:20 a.m.)
Holy Father God,
Thank You for freedom to come be with You. Thank You for desire. Opportunity. Willingness. Thank You for Your love and Jesus' sacrifice.
Thank You that of all the words available to me this morning, 'truly' has taken me to Psalm 118:21. The Message says, “Thank You for responding to me; You've truly become my salvation!” How blessed are we dearest Father for the privilege of loving and being loved by You.
Thank You Father. “Truly: to the fullest degree; absolutely; completely; without doubt; truthfully”. How grateful I am to be considered Your child. Yes Father, truly Your very own!
Romans 8:14-17 confirms this. “For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. And so we should not be like cringing, fearful slaves, but behave like God's very own children, adopted into the bosom of His family, and calling Him, 'Father, Father.' For His Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we really are God's children. And since we are His children, we shall share His treasures – for all God gives to His Son Jesus is now ours too. But if we are to share His glory, we must also share His suffering.”
See? I used to think when I went through hard times it was because I had done something wrong. As I've continued reading Your Word, I'm beginning to understand that it's all just part of the process. My job is to trust You to know what You're doing. I confess. Sometimes that's much easier than others. But truly, I say to You, I am so very grateful for Your love.
All the things I am unable to achieve on my own are made possible by the presence of Your Holy Spirit. Keep working in and through me I pray. I love You so very much. Truly I ask that I bring glory and honor to Your most holy name this day. Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(342 words ~ 7:29 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment