Wednesday, May 15, 2013

mysterious ways


Wednesday, May 15, 2013 (6:31 a.m.)
Awesome, Blessed Father God,
I like the way You work. The phrase that begins with You working and ends “... in mysterious ways” has led me to 1 Corinthians 2. Yes, dearest Dad, I like the way You work.
I confess. I'm not always that agog [eager, excited, en gogue 'in fun'] to be here with You, yet You never cease to amaze me! Anytime I think I have a new thought or idea about life, when I check Your Word it's already there. That's when I feel reinforced. Strengthened. Fortified.
Thank You Father. I came out here to You practically dragging. I was still tired. Couldn't hold a complete thought. Once again, You and Your Word have changed all that.
In reading Paul's words to the Corinthians about the Holy Spirit's power (2:4) I find myself smiling, excited, raring to go. He told them that it is the Holy Spirit within that teaches Your thoughts, using “the Holy Spirit's words to explain the Holy Spirit's facts” (vs. 13-14).
Father, it is Your power I seek this day. Your power to operate all of my emotions, inner being, thoughts and actions (Mark 12:30) from the very core of Your Spirit, which is love. Yes, Father. You absolutely work in mysterious ways. And I am grateful! Thank You. Use me well this day. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(235 words ~ 7:48 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment