Friday, August 26, 2022

welcomed

Friday, August 26, 2022 (4:44 a.m.)


♪Holy Spirit You are welcome here Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere Your glory God is what our hearts yearn for To be overcome by Your presence, Lord♪


Blessed Father God,


How I thank You! I dreamt of You. I don’t remember that ever happening before. Talk about Your presence being welcomed here!

(5:38 a.m.)


Exploring what it means to truly welcome You has taken me to many websites this morning. Thank You God. One describes an opened arm welcome. I like that.


Mm, yes Father. I want to welcome You, Your Son and His Holy Spirit with my arms wide open!


Another site presents the idea of welcoming You in to ourselves. As an open house. With all rooms unlocked. Lights on. Ready. Willing. And waiting for You to arrive.


Thank You Lord that You stand at the door and knock (Revelation 3:20).


(7:02 a.m.)

Oh! Look at this.


Coming back to this section of Your sacred writings, I’m paying attention to something completely different than before a phone call interrupted us. The very first word.


Behold. See! Look! Here I am! Listen! Now pay attention. Lo.


Mm, yes Dearest God. I want to pay attention to You.


The Life Recovery Bible devotional (Revelation 3:14-22) entitled Love ends perfectly with my thinking this morning.


“Jesus is waiting for us to open our heart and receive His love… Love is waiting. We receive it when we open up to [welcome!] the love God offers us.”


Oh most Holy Spirit You ARE welcome here! ♪Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere♪ Live in, with, by, through and for me this day. I want to be the woman You created me to be. Loving. Kind. Welcoming.


Do all You must to Your good and glorious end. I love, need and want You. Use me exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(333 words ~ 7:30 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment