Friday, August 12, 2022

hearing music

 Friday, August 12, 2022 (5:05 a.m)

Blessed God,


Thank You that ♪I Can Hear Music Sweet sweet music Whenever You touch me Jesus Whenever You’re near♪ Thank You that this was the song that kept me company upon each waking throughout the night.


♪I hear the music all the time I hear the music I hear the music♪ Thank You Father. It’s the peace I have from You that truly allows my heart and mind to sing. At the oddest hours. Over the simplest things.


Thank You Lord for information You provide. Actions that follow thoughts. And results that lead to smiles. Songs. Standing firm on Your Word. And staying my mind on You. Your Truth. Your promises.


Father, I confess to making mistakes. Often inadvertently. Make me more aware of the words I choose. The actions I take.


Oh, most dear and blessed God, there is such need for Your leading and guidance. Like just right now. Colossians 3:16-17.


Illustrated Bible Handbook titles these verses [starting at 15] The Glory of Shared Worship. This helps me look to 14. 13. 12. Yes!


“Since God chose you to be the holy people He loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.”


The Life Recovery Bible comment begins and ends with Your Truth. “3:12-13 Pauls urges us to maintain our relationships with other people… telling us to be gentle and not to hold grudges.” Here’s another area that I need Your divine intervention Dearest Father.


“Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful” (vs. 14-15).


Blessed God, You well know the division of Your people. The hurts. The “rights” seemingly being violated. How I ask You to intercede on our behalf.


“Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives. Teach and counsel each other with all wisdom He gives. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts. And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father” (16-17).


Mm, yes Dearest Dad! And why did Paul write this letter in the first place? “To show us that Christ is the only real source of power in our life” (THE BOTTOM LINE).


Use that power in, with, by, through and for me this day. I want to represent and serve You well. Let my thoughts, words and actions enable others to see and turn to You.


I love, need and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(487 words ~ 6:59 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment