Sunday, August 14, 2022

purer joy

 Sunday, August 14, 2022 (2:09 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for the opportunity to easily find lyrics. And in doing so, reading the descriptive words “purer joy.” That is something I want to experience. A purer joy. With You!


♪Ooh You can dance You can jive [lively dance] Having the time of your life Ooh, see that girl Watch that scene Dig in [diggin’ (?)] the Dancing Queen♪


Not knowing where that song came from so early in my mind, I turn it to You Dear Lord. Unable to placate its repeated chorus I ask You to guide me back to sleep.


Searching for any potential deeper meaning, joy continues being a theme. Rejoicing. Enjoying. Yes. I look to You for these as well.


Thank You. I love You. More sleep, please? Amen.

(134 words ~ 2:32 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment