Tuesday, August 9, 2022

thanking and asking

 Tuesday, August 9, 2022 (6:11 a.m.)


I’m here thanking You Lord. Thanking and asking. Hours of thinking and praying have left me confessing the many fearful and critical thoughts that occurred during the dark hours.


Thank You Lord! You continued reminding me that You had made “me so wonderfully complex” (Psalm 139:14). How I appreciate Your Truth. Your presence. Your plan. Your way. Your thoughts.


I confess to the judgments I place on myself. For not doing/being “enough.” All the woulds and coulds and shoulds that abound in my mind. Thank You for interrupting them all with Your Truth.


Thank You for helping me identify my thinking as being fearful. Also for pointing me towards the screen shots I had taken previously. For use in such a time as this.


You are good Lord. Great. Glorious. Gracious. I am grateful to know, trust and believe You.


Thank You for the husband who woke up speaking words to a song he didn’t remember. “I see blessings falling out of nowhere.” Thank You for the work You’ve done in our relationship that allows me to embrace his way of thinking. Often over my own.


While I was near certain the line was from ♪Cannons♪ he was not. And rightfully so! ♪It’s falling from the clouds♪ is not the same.


♪I see blessings, falling out of nowhere And I’m thinking ain’t that Just Like God? Ain’t that just like God?♪ Thank You for the privilege of finding, playing and even singing together such chill inducing lyrics.


Blessed God, I give You my fear. All the “what if”s and “less than”s that haunted my night. I am asking the freedom You offer us to experience genuine faith and peace.


I love You Lord. I need and want You. Use me this day. Exactly as You alone know is best. Singing. Smiling. Standing firm. And staying my mind on You.


♪The world is changing, but Your love holds me And I’m thinking ain’t that just like God?♪


Hallelujah! Amen.

(340 words ~ 7:29 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment