Monday, August 22, 2022

a brief psalm of praise

 Monday, August 22, 2022 (6:02 a.m.)

Good morning Blessed God,


There’s no music.

(6:16 a.m.)


And here it is. Finally! Brought about by Psalm 100:4.


♪I Will Enter His Gates with thanksgiving in my heart; I will enter His courts with praise. I will say this is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice for He has made me glad♪


Yes Father! Thank You that You have made us glad. Thank you that we get to come before You with thanksgiving and praise. Rejoicing. Because You have made us glad.


Thank You that I am often aware of Your presence when I smile. Whether I'm reading. Distracted. Gardening. Or doing something completely mundane. Anything that makes me aware that I’m smiling reminds me of the joy that’s in my heart.


See there? Another song! ♪I’ve got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart (where?) Down in my heart… to stay♪ And right on its tail begins ♪Sing Hosanna, sing hosanna. Sing hosanna to the King of Kings♪


Thank You God. One moment I was thinking I didn’t have a song and the next? They’re coming one right after another.


Drawn to The Life Recovery Bible comment for Psalm “100:1-5 We always have reason to rejoice: We live in God’s presence, under His continual care and we experience His love each day. Each time we come into His presence, our heart should be filled with gratitude and praise. God never stops showering us with His love; He always keeps His promise to help us when we call on Him.”


Thank You Blessed God. I look to You and the praising starts. “Shout with joy to the LORD, all the earth! Worship the LORD with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy” (Psalm 100:1-2).


You do this for us Lord. In. With. By. And through us. Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best.


I love, need and want You God. ♪Have Thine Own Way, Lord! Have Thine own way! Thou art the Potter; I am the clay. Mold me and make me after Thy will, While I am waiting, yielded and still♪ (Isaiah 64:8).


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(375 words ~ 7:15 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment