Monday, August 15, 2022

come again

 Monday, August 15, 2022 (4:20 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You! ♪Raise a Hallelujah♪ has sung to me louder and longer than any other during the night.


Speaking of the night, thank You for the ease with which sleep came. And came again. Just saying that, makes me think of Jesus’ promise to come again.


Searching and reading of Jesus’ return has me excited. John 14:1-3. Acts 1:9-11. 2 Peter 3:10. 


♪…Go in My name and because you believe, Others will know that I live♪ 


♪Imagine♪


♪Are You Lonesome Tonight♪

(6:36 a.m.)

I was not expecting more sleep. Thank You for that, God.


Thank You for all the reading. The hope we have in Your Truth and promises. And again, the singing of ♪Raise a Hallelujah♪


In the presence of my enemies. Louder than the unbelief. My weapon is a melody. Heaven comes to fight for me. Singing in the middle of the storm. Louder and louder, hearing my praises roar. ♪Up from the ashes, hope will arise Death is defeated, the King is alive!♪


Jesus, thank You for Your promise to come again. ♪I will raise a hallelujah, with everything inside of me… I will watch the darkness flee… in the middle of the mystery… [smiling here as I am again reminded] fear you lost your hold on me!♪


YES! Father, You continue helping me remember Your ever presence. Your goodness, greatness, glory and grace. Empower and enable me in living this day as You know is best.


I love You Lord. And I DO ♪lift my voice To worship You, O my soul rejoice! Take joy, my King, in what You hear: May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear♪ You ARE my strength (Psalm 18:1)!


Mm. Use me Lord. Exactly as You wish. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(311 words ~ 7:11 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment