Thursday, August 11, 2022

open hands

 Thursday, August 11, 2022 (5:43 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


How I love You. Thank You. Praise You. Worship and adore You.


You were my last thought before sleep last night. And my first upon awakening just earlier. Thank You for changing my thinking. My ways.


Thank You for helping me learn to hold all You offer us with open hands. This is a difficult lesson for me.


Gripping tightly increases tension. Opening up and letting You be and do all You are frees us to an entirely unique experience.


♪Freely, Freely♪


Isaiah 29:13


Psalm 9:1, 2


1 Peter 3:8-11; 4:10


Luke 6:38

(7:25 a.m.)

Blessed Father,


Truly I look to You. Reading in and of Your Word, I confess to having my head spin with Your Truth and promises. There’s so much. And selfishly, I want it all!


Provide for me exactly what You alone know is best. In the precise increments that will bring about the perfect balance You have set for me. This is absolutely not anything I can devise on my own. I need Your hand in keeping mine open. For giving, not only receiving.


I love You Lord. I need You. I want You. Lead and guide me as You deem necessary. Using me entirely as You wish. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(227 words ~ 7:45 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment