Sunday, August 7, 2022

lovingkindness

 Sunday, August 7, 2022 (7:08 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for rest. Love. Kindness. Mm, yes! You’re Your lovingkindness.


Father, I ask You to speak with me this day regarding this aspect of Your character. Specifically as it is presented to us by Your servant David in Psalm 36.


(8:20 a.m.)


Thank You for the privilege of putting our “trust under the shadow of Thy wings” (Psalm 36:7b). Allowing us to take refuge there. How I ask You to continue Your work in making me “upright in heart” (v. 10b)


Your lovingkindness is described as excellent. Precious. Priceless. A treasure. Valuable. Exquisite. Of great worth. How I long to use it well Blessed God.


Thank You that You are so good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. Eternal. Use me this day to glorify and enjoy You. As You alone know is best.


I love You. And love being loved by You. Do all You must to Your good and perfect end. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(169 words ~ 9:02  a.m.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment