Wednesday, August 10, 2022

reverie

 Wednesday, August 10, 2022 (6:34 a.m.)

♪Oh, oh, oh it’s MAGIC…♪


The second loudest song of the morning. Thank You God. Praise You Lord.


You provided me sleep. Rest. Regeneration. Even reverie. A new to me word. A state of dreaming while awake; a loose or irregular train of thought; musing or meditation; daydream. All of the above. Thank You.


I’m here asking Your will and Your way this day. I want to follow Your lead. In my thoughts, words and actions.


Father, You bless us and keep us. You smile on and gift us. You look full in our face and make us prosper (Numbers 6:24-26). You do this. Not us.


Reading the comment in The Life Recovery Bible I am reminded again of Your mercy and grace (in Christ). The “magic” of which I woke up singing so much earlier. Lord God, I truly want to live in that “magic” this day!


6:24-26 The simple words of this blessing reflect God’s desire for all His people. He is the source of all blessings, grace, and peace in life; only through a relationship with God can we hope to experience the fullness of life described here. The blessing seems to build to its final word - peace (shalom). The Hebrew word for peace means much more than an absence of conflict. It implies a complete sense of well-being, health, and contentment. God offers this to anyone who is willing to follow Him and especially to those whose lives have been bruised and broken.”


Oh yes Dearest God! I want to live this day in, with, by, through and for You!!!


Having woken MUCH earlier in the morning, my first search for lyrics was at 2:54. Finding them to align perfectly with my feelings toward You, I happily let them sing me back to sleep. Thank You VERY much!


♪Every time we meet, everything is sweet Ooh, You’re so tender, I must surrender My love is Your love, now and forever You’re The One that I long to [Holy] kiss Jesus, You’re the one that I really miss You’re the one that I’m dreaming of Jesus, You’re the one that I love Keep me in Your heart Never let us part Ooh, never leave me Please don’t deceive me I want You only, You must believe me♪


As the lyrics keep going there is more and more with which I agree. ♪I adore You and no one before You Could make me feel this way Since I met You I just can’t forget You, I love You more each day… There may be some tears through the coming year Ooh, all the while I know You’ll be smilin’ Your love will guide me through every mile♪


I believe this about You Dearest Lord. I trust You to know and accomplish what is Your best for me. Especially when I am in the midst of any struggle.


Thank You for the wherewithal that comes from loving and trusting You to be the good, great, glorious, gracious Father that You are. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me that I will continue growing into the wonderfully complex woman You created me to be.


I love You. I need You. I want You. Do all You alone know is best that I will continue surrendering my will to Thine. Thank You. Praise You. ♪Melt me Mold me Fill me Use me Spirit of the Living God fall afresh on me♪ Amen.


(589 words ~ 8:17 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment