Tuesday, August 2, 2022

taking precedence

 Tuesday, August 2, 2022 (5:51 a.m.)

I’m singing again!


Changing the words a LOT, Your joy and peace are taking precedence over all my conflicting thoughts. Thank You God.


Thank You that as I continue humming the tune of ♪I’m Still Standing♪ it has nothing whatsoever to do with any lost loves. No! There’s power in the crescendos as I proclaim ♪I’m Still Praying♪


Yes Lord! Your Word of Truth and promises takes precedence over all concerns my thoughts scramble to present as possibilities. All the “what if”s, coulda, woulda and “shoulda”s are silenced when I turn back to proclaiming the strength that comes from standing and praying on all we learn from You.


Thank You. Praise You. Turning to Ecclesiastes (7:21-29), Hebrews (12:1-4), Philippians (2:6-7), it’s at Romans 15:13 that I stop. Asking You to grant me the power found in You and Your Word.


Paul’s writing to the church of Rome. “I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”


Mm. Yes! Father, that is the confidence with which I awoke as I sang out ♪I’m Still Standing [PRAYING]♪ Let that be the case this day. That I turn all my concerns over to You. Knowing, trusting, believing You to be the good, great, gracious, glorious God that You truly are.


Thank You. Praise You. Use me. I love, need and want You. Amen.


(263 words ~ 6:47 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment