Wednesday, August 17, 2022

♪Great Are You, Lord♪

 Wednesday, August 17, 2022 (6:06 a.m.)

Blessed Holy God,


Thank You. We are so blessed to know You. And be loved by You.


Thank You for the privilege of waking up singing ♪It’s Your breath in our lungs So we pour out our praise We pour out our praise It’s Your breath in our lungs So we pour out our praise to You only♪


Thank You for the smiles that come as I recognize You in so many of the glimpses that surround us. ♪You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore Every heart that is broken Great Are You, Lord♪


“Thank You” seems to be the theme this morning. Thank You for that!


Thank You for the peace that comes to my being as I read Your Word. Deuteronomy 10:12-22 A Call to Love and Obedience. Oh most blessed God, thank You that You are so good.


The more I read, the more I want to know. And apply. Yes Father, I long to put into daily practice the Truth and promises of Your Word.


Reading the introduction to the book of Deuteronomy in The Life Recovery Bible, I am again amazed by Your attention to every detail. Moses gave the Israelites the guidelines they needed “to overcome the fear they had that had caused them to fail once before.”


I love the way that Your Word stands the test of time (Isaiah 40:8). It is the same. Yesterday, today and tomorrow. Thank You for its unchanging Truth.


Thank You that ♪You stay the same through the ages Your love never changes There may be pain in the night But joy comes in the morning And when the oceans rage I don’t have to be afraid Because I know that You love me Your Love Never Fails♪


Oh, how incredibly blessed we are to be loved by such a God as this. Thank You Lord!


“Rebuilding a broken life is serious business. In Deuteronomy, God gives the subject His full attention. He gives us essential guidelines for God’s plan of victory. He shows how we can gain direction from the past, guidance for the present, and hope for the future.”


Thank You that You do Dear Lord. Thank You that we can come to You with every problem. And ♪Every Praise♪

(8:17 a.m.)


Oh most dear and blessed God, I am asking You to empower me in living Your Word this day. “Therefore, change your hearts and stop being stubborn. For the LORD your God is the God of gods and Lord of lords. He is the great God, the mighty and awesome God, who shows no partiality and cannot be bribed” (Deuteronomy 10:16-17).


You alone are great. Glorious. Good. Gracious. Thank You for the comfort, guidance and direction You provide us.


Referred over to 2 Corinthians 1:3 and 4. Again I smile at Your presence as I read. “God Offers Comfort to All All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.”


Lord. Do all You must. In. With. By. Through. And for me this day. I want to live as You know is best.


♪It IS Your breath in our lungs♪ Teach me to value and use it well. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(599 words ~ 8:51 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment