Friday, August 5, 2022

♪True Colors♪

 Wednesday, August 3, 2022 (6:04 a.m.)

Holy God,


I’m feeling sad. Downcast. Disheartened. Thank You that You greeted me first thing with a song that begins ♪You with the sad eyes♪ You know and provide for my every need. Thank You Lord. Praise You God.


♪Don’t be discouraged Oh I realize It’s hard to take courage In a world full of people You can lose sight of it all♪ I confess that I do lose sight of so many things Dear Lord. Thank You for awarenesses You bring about to us.


Guide and direct me more deeply into Your Word this morning I ask. Provide the verses on which You would have me stand. Staying my mind on Your Truth and promises.

(6:57 a.m.)


Searching The Message I pause at James 1:2-4 Faith Under Pressure. “Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don’t try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.” Yes, please Lord.


Thank You that I get to come before You Father. Exactly as I am. No holds barred. You love me. You see me. You know me. All my true colors! Thank You. Praise You.


My emotions are all over the place this morning. Sadness. Concerns. The smallest degree of delight. Tears. A smile. And a huge desire to laugh. I love You Lord. Thank You for all the hope You make available to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment