Monday, August 8, 2022

God-provisions

 Monday, August 8, 2022 (5:24 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You. You provide for us our every need. Teach me to use all You supply for Your good and to Your glory. Yes, please Lord.


Thank You for ever reminding us that our chief purpose is to glorify You and enjoy You forever. Living each day as it comes. One at a time.


Turning to Your Word, I’m reading Jesus’ Teaching about Money and Possessions (Matthew 6:25-34) in both The Message and The Life Recovery Bible. Blessed Father, thank You for the ways You continue speaking to us through the years.


Illustrated Bible Handbook describes Jesus’ followers as being “freed from the need to constantly worry about the material.” Enabling them [us] to “put God first and live each day for Him.” Oh that I would Dear Lord! Oh, that I would!


Blessed God, I long to live this day for You. Seeking Your kingdom.


Here, from The Message (vs. 33-34). “Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don’t worry about missing out. You’ll find all your everyday human concerns will be met. Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the times comes.”


I trust this [and YOU!] to be true. Climate change. Lack of rain. Catastrophic predictions. So many things over which we have little to no control.


Father, I love You. I need and want You. Work in me this day. In all the ways You know are necessary. Do all You must in aligning me to Your will. And to Your way.


Thank You Lord. Praise You God. Use me. Amen.

(301 words ~ 6:47 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment