Saturday, August 6, 2022

♪by Your presence, Lord♪

 Saturday, August 6, 2022 (4:52 a.m.)


♪Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God Almighty! Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee♪ Revelation 4:8-11.


Matthew 28:16-20. ♪Go in my name and because You believe, others will know that I live♪


“May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all” (2 Corinthians 13:14).


Thank You Father. Waking to a brand new day. Wanting to spend it wisely and well. Lead me through it as only You know is best.


Blessed Holy Father God, we love You. We need and want You. We are grateful for Your existence. Your strength in our weakness. All that You are and do.


Guide and direct me into Your Word this morning. ♪Holy Spirit, You are welcome here Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere Your glory, God, is what our hearts long for To be overcome by Your presence, Lord I’ve tasted and seen, of the sweetest of loves Where my heart becomes free, and my shame is undone By your presence, Lord♪


Mm, yes! Your presence Lord! ♪Let us become more aware of Your presence Let us experience the glory of Your goodness♪


I sing. I read. Then I read and sing. Father, thank You for the onslaught of Truth You provide.


Wanting to know more of the origin of ♪Holy, Holy, Holy!♪ I read its songfacts. Learning it had been written for liturgical use on Trinity Sunday,” I searched more about that. Turning to the Bible addresses referenced I read and sing even more.


Psalm 8:3 mentions “the moon and the stars You set in place.” Immediately Phil Wickham’s ♪Cannons♪ reminds me that they ♪… declare who You are♪


Oh Holy Spirit, how I DO welcome You here! Asking You to teach me all I need to know to live this day as Paul spelled out to the church at Corinth.


“Dear brothers and sisters, I close my letter with these last words: Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you” (2 Corinthians 13:11).


I want to honor You this day. Father [our Creator], Son [our Savior] and Holy Spirit [our Comforter]. Getting to know, trust, follow and obey You [collectively] as I ought. Use me as You know is best.


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(413 words ~ 6:31 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment