Friday, August 5, 2022

flickers

 Thursday, August 4, 2022 (5:32 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I’m here because I love You. I want to be led by and follow You. Do all You know is necessary to corral my thinking.

(5:55 a.m.)

Yes please Lord. I’m asking You to right my thoughts.


We have concerns we are avoiding. Circumstances beyond our control. And habits we’ve fallen back into. Lord God, You know our every need. As well as our excess. Change our hearts Dear Father. To better represent You.


I confess the frittering I’ve allowed to overtake the time You have so generously provided us. Very few things of substance to show for Your generosity. Again I ask You to work in, with, by, through and for me.


♪Change My Heart, O God, Make it ever true. Change my heart, O God, May I be like You. You are the Potter, I am the clay; Mold me and make me, This is what I pray♪ Mm. Yes. Please.

(6:26 a.m.)


How I thank and praise You Blessed God! Turning to various sections and verses in Your Word, I keep getting flickers of hope. True glimpses of Your goodness. Your grace. 


Philippians 4:4-8

James 3:13-4:10

Psalm 51:10


Following the Holy Spirit’s lead to Good News Translation I am reading and learning more about flickers of faith. I want much more than to live my life like a ♪Candle in the Wind♪


Proverbs 13:9

Isaiah 42:1-3

Matthew 12:20


Father, Your Word provides all the hope and love needed for facing another day. Truly believing that Your ♪Love Changes Everything♪ I ask You to grow the flickers I am experiencing with You this morning. Your Light. Your Truth. Your power. Your wisdom.


All that I need to truly glorify and enjoy You this day, onward. You know my concerns. The prayers of my heart. All that I would like to see differently than I do. Yes!


♪Give Me Your Eyes for just one second Give me Your eyes so I can see Everything that I keep missing Give my Your love for humanity Give me your arms for the broken hearted Ones that are far beyond my reach Give me Your heart for the ones forgotten Give my Your eyes so I can see♪


Oh yes Blessed Father! ♪Open My Eyes That I May See glimpses [flickers] of Truth Thou hast for me♪ (Psalm 119:18).


I want to love, honor, worship, adore and obey You as You so rightly deserve. Do all You must to Your good and perfect end. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(442 words ~ 7:27 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment