Tuesday, August 23, 2022

audience with God

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 (5:18 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You.


There’s something amiss. I’ve yet to figure it out. I’m completely unable to put my finger on it. Is it tension? Annoyance? Irritability? I am truly at a loss.


Thank You that even with this I get to come to You. Thank You Dad that we don’t have to be perfect in order to gain audience with You.


Psalm 51:17 humbled and contrite

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock

Matthew 11:28-29 Come to me

1 Corinthians 1:8-9 God is faithful


Only: by grace, through Christ, by faith, by Scripture alone, for the glory of God


Reading of others having sought an audience with You, I am truly blessed by Your peace. Being reminded of the importance of telling You our needs and trusting You to do all that is best on our behalf is vital. Thank You God.


Thank You that I get to come before You ♪Just As I Am without one plea But that Thy blood was shed for me, And that Thou bidd’st me come to Thee, O Lamb of God, I come! I come!♪


As each verse affirms even more of Your Truth, I look to You with such gratitude. You know and love us exactly as we are. Struggles and all. Thank You God.


Thank You for Your Truth. Thank You for the hope we gain by turning to and trusting You.


“Going through the motions doesn’t please You, a flawless performance is nothing to You. I learned God-worship when my pride was shattered. Heart-shattered lives ready for love don’t for a moment escape God’s notice” (Psalm 51:16-17 The Message).


We have travels today Lord. I ask You to go before, behind, beside, beneath, above and within us. Thy will be done in, with, by, through and for us. We want to serve, glorify and enjoy You well this day.


We love, need and want You. Thank You for meeting us. Right where we are. Praise You Lord. Amen.

(356 words ~ 6:40 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment