Thursday, May 6, 2021

Your grace

 Thursday, May 6, 2021 (6:35 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You for so many things. Your goodness. And grace. Your love. And faithfulness. Your Truth. And kindness. The list keeps growing.


Praise and thank You Lord for who You are and all You do. Thank You for the opportunity of learning more about You and Your Word.

(9:06 a.m.)


Right here, I just want to say, “WOW!” And thank You. And praise You Father. There is SO very much more for us to learn. And here You are. Willing to keep teaching.


Reading a webpage entitled, “Loving Goodness of God’s Grace” has me so excited. Eager. Agog. All things seem possible. Just as Your Word teaches (Philippians 4:13). Through Christ who gives us the strength we need.


Thank and praise You Lord. I’m asking You Dearest Dad to use me this day exactly as You alone know is best (Isaiah 40:13, 1 Corinthians 2:10-16). Continue making me aware of just how sufficient Your grace truly is (2 Corinthians 12:9).


I love You. I need You. I want to live today in the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10). I ask You to do all You must to Your good and glorious end. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(213 words ~ 9:25 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment