Sunday, May 30, 2021

4G Truth

 Sunday, May 30, 2021 (5:32 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You that You are great. Glorious. Good. Gracious. This is the 4G Truth I rely on throughout every single day. Thank You Lord.


You provide us with everything we need to live as You originally designed. Way back in the Garden (Genesis 2:4-20). Before mistakes were made.


Fast forward from fallen perfection to pure Perfection. With a capital P. Your Son.


(6:20 a.m.)


My Bible is open. As are Illustrated Bible Handbook and a hymnal. Father God, I love You. Thank You that I get to come before You with all my scattered thoughts and feelings.


Praise You repeatedly, Lord, for all You provide us. Your Truth. Your promises. Your greatness. Gloriousness. Goodness. And grace. Again, those 4Gs on which we can stake our claim.


Our claim that Your Truth is lasting. Precious. Eternal.


Father God, I ask You to work in, with, by, through and for me this day. Exactly as You alone know is best.


Enable me to love as You designed. Freely. Wholeheartedly. With ‘all my heart, soul, mind and strength’ (Mark 12:30). You. And others as myself (31).


Continue speaking Your Truth. Empowering us to put it into action. Thank You Father. Praise You Lord. Amen.

(217 words ~ 8:11 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment