Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Sleep. Wake. Pray. Repeat.

 Tuesday, May 18, 2021 (6:18 a.m.)

Most Dear and Holy God.,


Thank You for the privilege of coming to You on behalf of others. We have loved ones with health issues Lord. Waking at 11:58, 2:45 and 5:08 I remembered to pray. Thanking You. Praising You. Asking You to bless and keep each of them Dearest God.


Thank You Father that Your Word repeatedly tells us, “Come to me.” And when we do? Such peace. Faith. Hope. Love.


Blessed, Holy God, thank You for sending Jesus into the world. Thank You for His examples of love and healing. Thank You for our opportunity to read of His miracles.


Right now, starting at Luke 7:6-7 I keep reading more. Chapter 7. The Role of Faith. Oh, Blessed God, how I long to live each day with the faith of which Your Word teaches.


There is always more for us to learn. How to love as You would have us. With forgiveness. And repentance. Lord God, make me a better learner I pray.


Father, You are great. You are glorious. You are good. You are gracious. We are made in Your image (Genesis 1:27). I ask that I represent You well this day. Not worrying about anything. Instead praying about everything. Telling You what I need. And thanking You for all You’ve done (Philippians 4:6).


Yes Lord. Bless and keep our loved ones. Bringing us ever closer to You. Looking again to Numbers 6:24-26, I quote here The Life Recovery Bible’s comment.


6:24-26 The simple words of this blessing reflect God’s desire for all His people. He is the source of all blessings, grace and peace in life; only through a relationship with God can we hope to experience the fullness of life described here. The blessing seems to build to its final word - peace (shalom). The Hebrew word for peace means much more than an absence of conflict. God offers this to anyone who is willing to follow Him and especially to those whose lives have been bruised and broken.”


Oh, amen, amen, Dearest God! Your peace. Your shalom. Your healing. And wholeness. This I pray in Jesus’ most holy name. Praise You. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(381 words ~ 8:02 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment