Sunday, May 16, 2021

healing hope

 Sunday, May 16, 2021 (7:14 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You. We are a people in need.


I’m here this morning asking for healing Lord. We have friends and family in pain. Physical. Emotional. Spiritual. And mental pain Father. So very much pain.


I turn to Your Word Lord. Your Word of Truth. Of hope (Psalm 25:5; 130:5). Mm, yes. Your healing hope.


Thank You that our hope is in You.

(9:48 a.m.)

Yes, Lord. Truly in You!


I look to Your Truth for words on healing hope and I find myself singing. ♪All my hope is in You… My life… My strength… My hope is in You, Lord In You, it’s in You… I will praise You with all of my life I will praise You with all of my strength All my hope is in You♪


Thank You that we get to come to You seeking Your healing hope. Yes Lord God. I am seeking healing from the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual pains we each undergo on any number of occasions.


Blessed God, how I thank You for the way just one word of Your Truth [hope] leads me to singing. And then to a whole ‘nother set of Scriptures. You are so incredibly good, Dearest Dad.


How I ask You to work in, with, by, through and for me this day as I not only take in the power of Your Words but share them as well. This section of Proverbs from Easy-to-Read Version:


“An insulted brother is harder to win back than a city with strong walls. Arguments separate people like the strong bars of a palace gate. Your words can be as satisfying as fruit, as pleasing as the food that fills your stomach. The tongue can speak words that bring life or death. Those who love to talk must be ready to accept what it brings” (Proverbs 18:19-21).


Holy Father God, how I ask You to use me in sharing the healing hope that You offer to each of us. Your healing hope that teaches, empowers and enables us to love You and others as much as ourselves. With all of our hearts, souls, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31).


Mm, yes Father. Do all You must that we will truly come to live Your Word as You originally designed.


We love You. We need You. And we ask You to continue Your work in changing us into Your loving people. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(427 words ~ 10:33 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment