Tuesday, May 25, 2021

calmed

Tuesday, May 25, 2021 (6:53 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


You did it again! Repeatedly calmed my thoughts throughout the night. Thank You Lord. Mm, yes. Praise You God for Who and all You are!


The smile on my face is real. The peace in my heart? Deep. The more I read in Your Word the greater my hope. Father God, how truly good You are.


All this Truth and music too? Thank You Lord.


♪Water You turned into wine, opened the eyes of the blind There’s no one like You, none like You! Into the darkness You shine, out of the ashes we rise… Our God is greater, our God is stronger God, You are higher than any other. Our God is Healer, awesome in power Our God! Our God!♪


Oh Amazing and Faithful Father, thank You for the hope we find in You. You are so incredibly good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. We are absolutely lost without You. Praise You Lord.


Your Word speaks to staying calm. Being calmed.


And here’s the verse I long to take with me into the day. Psalm 94:19. The Passion Translation. “Whenever my busy thoughts were out of control, the soothing comfort of Your presence calmed me down and overwhelmed me with delight.”


Just reading these words, imaging them to be true for me, fills me with such potential for joy. And with that? Another definition!


“potential - having or showing the capacity to become or develop into something in the future” YOU do this for us Lord!


The apostle Paul’s words here, “Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am” (Philippians 4:13 The Message). That’s You Lord!


♪ …You make all things work together for my good… ♪


You do! Romans 8:28. Illustrated Bible Handbook, “We have the confidence that whatever enters our life is deigned for good, that we might grow toward likeness to Jesus and our destiny (26-30).” Yes please Lord. All Your Truth and promises.


I love You Father. I trust You. Need You. Want You. Thank and praise You. Amen.


(356 words ~ 8:21 a.m.)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment