Friday, May 14, 2021

♪Good Good Father♪

Friday, May 14, 2021 (8:26 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


How I thank You for being such a ♪Good Good Father♪ It really IS Who You are! ♪And I’m loved by You It’s who I am…♪ Thank and praise You God.


I was able to think a lot about swimming yesterday. Time spent in the water. Helping others learn to be safe in and near it. What a genuine, tremendous blessing You have provided me Lord.


Comparing the numerous things that float naturally with those that automatically sink. I’m still smiling as I consider a thought I shared with another believer. Unforgiveness will sink us straight to the bottom. Every single time. Just like a stone.

(9:06 a.m.)


Blessed God, it’s You I want to know. Honor. Worship. Adore. This day. And always. Speak to me in ways that I am able to see as well as hear. You are so good Lord. Yes. Absolutely.


♪You’re a Good, Good Father It’s Who You are… And I’m loved by You♪ Do all You must Dearest Dad, that I genuinely come to live and love as You originally designed us.


Right here again, You guide. And I follow. Thank and praise You Lord. Over to God’s Original Design (Genesis 2:15-25). harvest.org Points to ponder. Questions to consider and the call to “take steps now to change the direction of your marriage. If you do God will bless your marriage.”


You designed Your love for us to share with others. Continue teaching us how. Thank You our good, good Father. Praise You. Use us. Amen.


(264 words ~ 9:36 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment