Wednesday, May 12, 2021

"What's the Truth?"

 Wednesday, May 12, 2021 (6:19 a.m.)


You’ve done it again! Thank and praise You God.


Thoughts swirled most of the night. Finally came the question. “What’s the lie?” Followed almost immediately with the answer. “I’m not enough.” Then Your Truth. “I am fearfully and wonderfully made” (Psalm 139:14).


Praise You Father.


Believing Your Truth brought a deeply natural smile. And a fifty year old song. Reminding me that I, myself, am something special. I confess Lord, I forget this. Often.


Interesting that it’s a “Chicano rock, soft rock, funk” song that still has me swaying. Internally, as well as physically.


♪Laaahh ah, ah, ah La, la, la… I never met a girl like you in my life… Suavecito, mi linda♪ 


When I look at the lyrics I can imagine You singing them to me. ♪From here on, you’re gonna see You’ll be mine until eternity Suavecito, mi niña Suavecito, la, la, la…♪


Holy God, thank You for repeatedly reminding me to look for Your Truth. I am enough. Because I am made in Your image (Genesis 1:27). Praise You Father.


Amplified Bible tells me Your Truth according to David. “I will give thanks and praise to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works And my soul knows it very well.”


Mm, Truth! Your blessed Word of Truth.


Use me this day to Your good and glorious end Dear Lord. Smiling. Singing. Standing firmly and staying my mind on Your Truth. I love You. I need You. How I thank and praise You. Amen.

(262 words ~ 7:36 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment