Monday, May 24, 2021

mysterious ways

 Monday, May 24, 2021 (6:10 a.m.)

Most Holy God and Father,


Thank You for the opportunity and privilege of coming before You. Thank You for the ways You work in our lives. Mm, yes Lord. Your mysterious ways. Talk with me this morning, won’t You?


How amazing You truly are Dear Lord. I get to share my heart, my soul, my mind, even my strength with You and You lead me deeper into Your Word. Thank You.  Praise You.


Starting with Joshua’s obedience to the Commander of Your army and the ultimate falling of the walls of Jericho (Joshua 5:13-6:21) I continue reading and learning all the more. Father God, how I thank You for the words written to empower and encourage us to this very day.


Having the resources to read in and sing of Your Word [♪Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho♪] are blessings I confess to taking for granted far too often. Being able to stop and say “Thank You” is paramount Lord.


We are so exceedingly grateful for who You are. All You do. Have done. And continue doing. On each of our behalf. There truly is no end to Your goodness.


One thought [mysterious ways] leads to a song [♪His Way♪] a Bible verse [Isaiah 55:9] and the internet [compelling Truth and crosswalk]. The more I read, the greater the gratitude.


Father, I thank You for Your tender care. Your Truth. And promises.


I get to read of Joseph’s obedience to You (Genesis and Exodus). And start singing ♪God Will Make A Way Where there seems to be no way He works in ways we cannot see He will make a way for me♪ It’s so true Dear God.


Referred over to Romans 8:28 I continue considering Your mysterious ways. Looking in The Message my heart settles and soars simultaneously. The peace and the hope Your Word provides amazes me.


“Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God’s Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don’t know how or what to pray, it doesn’t matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That’s why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.”


Blessed, Holy, Father God, we’ve experienced this in our lives of love for You. Ridiculously difficult circumstances turned right side up because of Your perfect mysterious ways!


Father, thank You. Thank You for teaching us. Providing our every need.


The Passion Translation footnote for Romans 8:27 calls You “God, the heart searcher.” You do search our hearts.’Not just to uncover what is wrong, but to fulfill the true desire of our hearts to be fully Yours. Grace triumphs over judgment.’


Oh yes most blessed God. How blessed are we when we deserve judgment, You provide grace. Mercy. And another song. ♪You delight in showing mercy Mercy Triumphs Over judgment Oh love, great love Fear cannot be found in You♪


Thank You Father. Praise You Lord. Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. In all of Your mysterious ways. I love You. I need You. Amen.


(556 words ~ 8:56 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment