Saturday, May 15, 2021

bees

 Saturday, May 15, 2021 (8:10 a.m.)

Holy God,


Bees. That’s what I woke up thinking. Spending time looking into the importance of them has me asking You to guide me in Your Word this morning Lord.


Judges 14:8

Psalm 118:12


Dearest Lord God, I had no idea of all I’m learning this morning. Your perfect design. My mind is truly boggled.


Father God, You bless us. Thank You for the times we are fully aware of Your omni-benevolence [(with reference to a deity) perfect or unlimited goodness]. Thank You too for those times we don’t have a clue.


Blessed God, I’m asking You to use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. I love You Lord. And I want to give You the glory You so rightly deserve.


Do all You must. In, with, by, through and for me. I love You. I thank You. Praise You Dear Lord. Amen.

(157 words ~ 9:39 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment