Monday, May 3, 2021

God is so good

 Monday, May 3, 2021 (6:24 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You! You are so good.


How incredibly blessed are we? I start with one Truth. "You are so good." And the floodgates of thanks and praise open all over the place.


First with a song. ♪God Is So Good… He’s so good to me.♪ Then a Psalm. 25. Verse 8. Now a smile. And another song.


♪Unto Thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul… Oh my God, I trust in Thee, Let me not be ashamed, Let not mine enemies triumph over me♪ (Psalm 25:1-2). Blessed God, how good and glorious You are!


Thank and praise You Lord. Thank You for all You do. Praise You for all You are.


As I begin again at the top of the Psalm the smile keeps getting bigger. It’s Your Truth that guides us. Speaking loudly of Your unfailing love for each and every single one of us.


Blessed Father, I didn’t have a clue of what we would speak this morning. Starting with a search of Your goodness, what a treasure I found in just this one psalm.


Because David was honest in sharing himself with You, we get to benefit from his example. Truthful in his need of forgiveness and guidance, he trusted and hoped in You. Thank You Lord.


The Life Recovery Bible comments for verses 1-10 speak of putting our faith in You. Trusting You to care for “and help us overcome the things in our life that would destroy us.” We’re to ask You to show us how to live according to Your Truth.


While we’re reminded of Your great love, compassion and forgiveness, the importance of forgiving others who have harmed us is also stressed. “As we forgive others, we can release our anger and focus on our own recovery.”


Holy, holy God. I love the ready access we have to Your Truth. Thank You for all You are and do.


“We need to let God change us, yet we cannot expect Him to work His transformation in our life if we are still proud and unwilling to admit that we are helpless apart from Him.” Thank You God that we are able to come to You in our brokenness, humbly admitting our powerlessness and experience Your healing work in our life.


Yes Lord! Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me this day. I want to love, honor, worship and adore You as You so rightly deserve. Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Amen.

(427 words ~ 8:33 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment