Thursday, May 13, 2021

I am grateful!

 Thursday, May 13, 2021 (6:15 a.m.)

Holy God,


Good morning. I love You. You’re good. And I’m grateful. Oh yes, blessed God. I am grateful!


Here I quote David’s praise of You from The Message, “Thank You! Everything in me says ‘Thank You!’ Angels listen as I sing my thanks. I kneel in worship facing Your holy temple and say it again: ‘Thank You!’ Thank You for Your love, thank You for Your faithfulness; Most holy is Your name, most holy is Your Word. The moment I called out, You stepped in; You made my life large with strength” (Psalm 138:1-3).


Life made large with strength. That’s You Dear Lord! Doing all with us. In, by, through and for us that we can’t possibly ever do on our own.


Thank and praise You Father. These heartfelt words of David's remind us that we always have something for which to give You thanks. Your holiness. Love. Faithfulness. Strength. Power. It’s all You Oh God. How deeply and truly I thank You.


I have an entire day of unstructured opportunity before me. Use it and me to Your good and to Your glory. ♪I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing♪


You are so good. It always comes back to Your goodness and Your grace. Do all You must that You will genuinely be glorified and enjoyed by me. Forever.


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(233 words ~ 7:08 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment