Sunday, March 27, 2022

more and more and more

 Saturday March 26, 2022 (9:42 p.m.)

Holy God,


Asleep. Awake. Another attempt?


You have blessed us Lord. Deeply. Profoundly. Often.


Sunday March 27, 2022 (4:05 a.m.)

More sleep happened. Thank You God.

(6:00 a.m.)


More sleep. More blessings. More hope. More love. Mm. Oh yes, Blessed God. Thank You that You have blessed with so much more.


Reading Your Word this morning, I am blessed all the more. GOD’S WORD Translation presents John 1:16 and 17 just a little differently than I’ve read before.


“Each of us has received one gift after another because of all that the Word [Jesus] is. Laws were given through Moses, but kindness and Truth came into existence through Jesus Christ.”


“One gift after another” [more and more and more] also referred to as 'Christ’s fullness of grace upon grace' is what I’m seeking Lord. More kindness. More Truth. All week, Dear God.


I love You. I need You. I want You. You bless us. And I thank You. Use me as You know is best. Amen.

(179 words ~ 7:04 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment