Monday, March 14, 2022

surefooted confidence

 Monday, March 14, 2022 (7:01 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


I love You. Thank You. Yes, thank You that I get to come into Your presence with my heart filled with my love for You and Yours for me.


Thank You that You are good. Eternal. Faithful. Just. Thank You that we have Your Word to teach us. So we will know [love and trust] You more.

(8:04 a.m.)


Reading Your Word. Hoping. Trusting. Believing. And digging in to learn more.


Thank You Father. A reminder of yesterday’s reference to Habakkuk’s experience with trusting You, I read of “his own fears and struggles to come to a triumphant faith” (Illustrated Bible Handbook).


Here’s another smile as I consider others dealing with wonders and waiting. Doubt and discouragement. Thank You Lord for the hope we find in Your Word.


In the midst of uncertainty, Habakkuk chose to rejoice in You. Thank You for his example. “Though the fig tree does not blossom… (3:17). Yet I will rejoice in the Lord… (v.18).” Continuing to verse 19 in Amplifies Bible, Classic Edition, I ask You Dear Lord to increase my trust in You.


“The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like *hinds’ feet and will make me walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]!”


Use me this day Lord. Exactly as You know is best. With surefooted confidence. I love You. I need You. I want You. I trust You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


*female deer that can place their back feet where their front have stepped


(289 words ~ 8:38 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment