Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Listen!

 Ash Wednesday, March 2, 2022 (7:12 a.m.)


Most Dear and Blessed Holy God,


How I thank You, Lord. Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your blessings. Thank You for Your presence in our daily lives.


This morning I ask You to teach me how to not take things personally. Yes Father, I want to practice recognizing Your love and forgiveness overall. I desperately need Your help in this.


Thank You that I can come to You exactly as I am. Imperfect. In so many ways.


Psalm 34:18

Isaiah 61:1


LISTEN! Really listen (James 1:19). Yes please Lord. I want to learn to practice listening to what is really being said.


These next forty days of lent I want to give up taking things personally. And I’m asking You to do all that is necessary to this end.


I love You. I want to represent You well. Work in, with, by, through and for me I pray. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(168 words ~ 8:04 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment