Thursday, March 3, 2022

"just now"

 Thursday, March 3. 2022 (6:55 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You. I smiled just now as I thought of the love You have for us. It ties quite nicely with the song I’ve been humming since arising.


♪What’ll I Do when You are far away And I am blue What’ll I do?♪ Thank You Lord that this is NEVER the case! Although there are occasions when I feel blue, at no time are You ever far away.


Thank You that I can always choose to turn to You (Revelation 3:19). Look for and find You (Jeremiah 29:13). You are ever available to those who believe in and sincerely seek You (Hebrews 11:6).

(8:10 a.m.)


Dearest Lord, as I continue on this Lenten journey of learning to not take things personally, I ask You to continue keeping me in every “just now” moment. Make me aware of all the things that are taking place presently.


I love you Father. I am grateful that I can change the words to a near century old song (1923) to fit Your Truth. Because You will never be far away, I can pose the musical question ♪What WOULD I do?♪


And the answer? I would seek You. And find You. Thank You God. Praise You Lord.


Searching Your Word for evidence of “just now” moments, I stop at Luke 4:16-21. Jesus claiming to have fulfilled the Truth of Isaiah 61.


How gloriously blessed are we that You sent Him to “deliver those who were captive to the power of sin and spiritual discouragement” (The Life Recovery Bible 4:18-21). Giving sight to the physically and spiritually blind.


Thank and praise You Father. Use me this day in learning and practicing being aware of all that is happening “just now.” Not taking things personally. And singing out ♪What would I do?♪


Seek and find. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(321 words ~ 8:30 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment