Wednesday, March 16, 2022

protection and provision

 Wednesday, March 16, 2022 (7:20 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I am here thanking and asking You. First off, thank You for Your protection and provision.


There was a skiing injury yesterday. And you were praised for the blessings You provided. The kindness of strangers. The knowledge and skill of professionals. Thank You God for Your presence in it all.


I’m confessing to You the dissatisfaction that continues plaguing me. I continue being aware of wanting different circumstances as they present themselves. “If only” thoughts, along with “coulda, woulda, shoulda” replays do me no good. Lord I am asking You to keep me in the moment.


Yes Lord. I want to greet each moment without regret. THIS is the day that You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24)!


Thank You that You are so good to continue loving us in spite of ourselves. Grumbles instead of praises. Regrets rather than embraces.


♪Change my heart oh God Make it ever true Change my heart oh God May I be like You You are the Potter I am the clay Mold me and make me This is what I pray♪ (Psalm 51:10, Isaiah 64:8). Yes please!


Oh yes Dear Lord. I’m praying while singing the Truth behind Jeremy Camp’s lyrics ♪Oh Lord keep me in the moment Help me live with my eyes wide open ‘Cause I don’t wanna miss what You have for me♪


Yes please Lord! I want to truly live this day one moment at a time. Finding the joy that is there in them all.


You are so good God. Great. Glorious. Generous. Gracious. Thank You that You protect and provide for us. Keep reminding me to be grateful. Joyful. In every single moment.


I love You. I need You. I want You. I thank and I praise You. Use me exactly as You know is best. Joyfully! Grateful. Protected and provided for. Every single moment at a time. Bless You Dear God. Amen.

(336 words ~ 8:37 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment