Tuesday, March 22, 2022

honoring God

 Tuesday, March 22, 2022 (6:28 a.m.)

Holy God,


You reminded me again. I was right in the midst of cursing the wind yesterday and chose to sing instead. ♪Holy Spirit You are welcome here Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere♪

(7:31 a.m.)


Thank You God. You allow us choices. In every situation. Thank You for the times I choose to honor You. Mm, yes. Teach me more about honoring You.


Looking up. Seeing the clarity of the sky. Remembering Your power. Thank You for stopping me in my tracks.


A minor irritation could have turned major. Inviting Your Spirit into the day was absolutely the way to go.


Father, I thank You for Your presence. Your reminders. Your love. Your provision.


And your Word. Oh, yes Blessed God. Thank You for the Truth and promises in Your Word. I want to honor You and Your teachings Lord.


Rereading Jesus’ Post-Resurrection Appearances [John] 20:10-31 (Illustrated Bible Handbook) I am again heartened. The peace Jesus offers abounds. Thank You God.


When suddenly standing among His disciples, “Peace be with you” (v. 19) was His greeting. Holding out His hand and showing them His side, His followers were filled with joy (20).


Again speaking peace to them (21) He then breathed on them commanding, “Receive the Holy Spirit” (22). How truly blessed our we?


A comment in The Life Recovery Bible (20:22-23) describes the Spirit as “life-bringing, truth-revealing, sin-convicting, comfort-giving” who exhorts and enables us in forgiveness. That’s what I experienced yesterday.


Stopping mid curse, I offered You praise instead. Thank You Father for teaching us the fine art of honoring You. 


I love You. I need You. I want You. Use me this day exactly as You know is best. Thank and praise You Lord. Amen.

(309 words ~ 8:21 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment