Tuesday, March 8, 2022

finally

 Tuesday, March 8, 2022 (7:07 a.m.)

Holy God,


Crotchety could easily be the word for right now. I’m looking forward to good-humored. Thank You that even in telling You the truth of this present reality, a smile appears.


Thank You God that I don’t have to try to change or fix anything. I get to turn to You. Your Word. By confessing my attitude You will adjust it.

(8:23 a.m.)


Praise You Father for the opportunity of searching Your Word. Looking for evidences of Your goodness and Your grace. Your guidance and directives.


Ephesians 4:25-32

Ezekiel 36:25-27


And here, finally, is the song I am willing to sing to You. Wholeheartedly.


♪Change My Heart, O God, Make it ever true. Change my heart, O God, May I be like You. You are the Potter, I am the clay; Mold me and make me, This is what I pray♪ (Psalm 51:10; Isaiah 64:8).


Oh yes Blessed God! You do this. We come to You exactly as we are. Adoring You. Confessing our sins. Thanking You for Your answers. Seeking Your blessings for others and ourselves.


Thank You Lord. Thank You for Your willingness “to deliver us from our filthy life and nature.” Cleansing us from the inside out.


I get to bring You a crotchety attitude and depend on You to reveal the good humor You have in store for me. Thank You Father.


Use me this day as only You know is best. I love You. I need You. I want You. I thank and praise You. Amen.

(269 words ~ 8:56 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment