Monday, March 21, 2022

infusion

 Monday, March 21, 2022 (7:13 a.m.)

Family Room

Holy God,


Thank You. I had restful sleep. We have hot coffee. I’ve got two songs. And many smiles. What a way to start the day. Yes, Lord. Thank You.


There’s a sense of infusion taking place right now. Peaceful contentment seems to be the order of the day. That You Father.


Thank You for the blessings You provide us. Thank You for memories of the past. And the opportunity to make new ones every moment.


Thank You for Spring Dear Lord. I don’t remember ever having been so aware of the effect one season has on me over another. I hear the birds chirp. See the green of the trees. And I reflect on the joy each brings to my heart.


All of this is You Dearest God. You reminding me of Your goodness and Your grace. Your provision. And Your plans. I don’t have to know my next step. I need to trust and obey as You lead. Thank You.


Thank You for the apostle Paul’s letters to other believers. Thank You for his faith in You. And his willing obedience in sharing it with others.


Because of the love You infused into Your chosen people (Romans 8:29) I get to sit here meditating on their words. This is huge stuff for my healing heart.


I have made so many mistakes through the years. And Your Word reminds me repeatedly that I am forgiven. Praise You Father.


Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. Continue Your work in teaching me how to follow You.


Make the love You infuse in me grow and overflow to others (1 Thessalonians 3:12). Causing my heart to be made strong, sinless and holy so I may stand before You “guiltless on that day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns with all those who belong to Him” (v. 13).


Oh yes Dearest God. You do all this in me. Changing me as You see fit. Thank You. Praise You.


As I go out into this day I ask You to go before, behind, beside, beneath and above me the whole way. Keep me in Your presence [and ♪in the moment♪]. Singing and smiling as we go.



It's comforting to better understand the first song of this morning. ♪I’m Still Standing♪ definitely fits my desire to stand with You on Your Word. Thank You.


Thank You also for the longing I have to freely release all concerns ♪Out of my hands and into Yours♪ You are good Lord. Awesome. Perfect.


I turn to You. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). I want another infusion of Your love. Your grace. Your mercy.


Use me Father. I love You. I need You. I want You. I thank and praise You. Amen.


(471 words ~ 8:13 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment