Wednesday, March 23, 2022

concord

 Wednesday, March 23, 2022 (5:08 a.m.)


Jesus Paid It All All to Him I owe Sin had left a crimson stain He washed it white as snow♪


Thank You God that I get to wake up thinking of and singing Your Truth.


(7:12 a.m.)


And with that I went straight back to sleep. Thank You for the tender care You take of us.


Interesting that I woke this time singing ♪The Final Countdown♪ Father, how I ask You to work in, with, by, through and for me this day. Preparing me as we go along.


God, I love You. I am grateful for all You are doing in bringing about changes in attitudes and actions.


Thank You for something as simple as finally finishing an extremely challenging thousand piece jigsaw puzzle. So much was learned through the process. Thank You Lord.


I didn’t quit, as much as I wanted to. I stuck to it. Asking for help as needed. Learning tricks and tips as I went along. Developing patience. Seeing pieces differently. Responding to encouragement. Thank You God. What a genuine gift this gift turned out to be.


We have much to do today [the puzzle no longer being on the list, thank You very much!]. Guide. Direct. Empower. And enable me in making decisions You know are best.


Because of the afore mentioned puzzle, I learned a new to me word. Concord. A state of agreement; harmony. Mm, I like it!.


Taking it to Your Word, I am delighted. Encouraged. Amplified Bible, Classic Edition. 2 Timothy 2:22 and James 3:18 both spur me toward living this day as You would have me.


Paul's words to encourage Timothy include, “Shun youthful lusts and flee from them, and aim at and pursue righteousness (all that is virtuous and good, right living, conformity to the will of God in thought, word, and deed); [and aim at and pursue] faith, love, [and] peace (harmony and concord with others) in fellowship with all [Christians], who call upon the Lord out of a pure heart.” Oh yes that I would Dear Lord!


James’ letter urging Jewish Christians to honor You teaches, “But the wisdom from above is first of all pure (undefiled); then it is peace-loving, courteous (considerate, gentle). [It is willing to] yield to reason, full of compassion and good fruits; it is wholehearted and straightforward, impartial and unfeigned (free from doubts, wavering, and insincerity). And the harvest of righteousness (of conformity to God’s will in thought and deed) is [the fruit of the seed] sown in peace by those who work for and make peace [in themselves and in others, that peace which means concord, agreement, and harmony between individuals, with undisturbedness, in a peaceful mind free from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts].”


Yes please Dear Lord. Align me with Your Word this day that I live it in concord with Your teachings.


I love you. I want You. I need You. Jesus Paid It All! I was bought at a high price (1 Corinthians 6:19-20). Use me in honoring You. Thank You. Amen.


(521 words ~ 8:50 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment