Saturday, March 26, 2022

power in silence

 Friday, March 25, 2022 (2:26 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I’m awake and singing (♪Out of My Hand and into Yours♪). I’d rather be asleep and dreaming. I turn to You. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). I love You Lord.


(5:48 a.m.)

Toss. Turn. Ask some more.


I’m confessing fear to You Dear Lord.

(6:28 a.m.)


Fear of not being enough. Not doing enough.


Oh, and right here You show Yourself. Thank You God! A smile. Deep. Sincere. Genuine. 


The song had changed much earlier. Here it comes again. ♪I don’t wanna abuse Your grace God, I need it every day It’s the only thing that ever really Makes me wanna change… Your forgiveness Is like sweet, sweet honey on my lips Like the sound of a symphony to my ears It’s like Holy Water on my skin♪

(7:14 a.m.)


Reading of the power that is found in silence sparks hope in my heart. Thank You God. It’s okay for me to be quiet. Contemplative. There’s nothing wrong with me as I approach You just as I am. Thoughtfully.


I am indeed full of thoughts this morning. This doesn’t mean I have to judge myself harshly. Thank You again Dear God.


Ecclesiastes 3:7b 

James 1:19


No comments:

Post a Comment